Sunday, August 29, 2010

God's love for you...

Last night I was listening to some indie artists on youtube, and remembered how much I really like Adele's version of "Make You Feel My Love". I was sitting on the sofa just thinking about the lyrics, and it was like God Himself sat next to me and started singing it to me. I felt like he was saying, "I will do absolutely anything for you to show you how much I love you." I was suddenly overwhelmed. Those moments where you feel like everyone is against you and things are moving at lightning speed. Take time to remember just how much God loves you. He will do whatever it takes. Know that He delights in your every second of the day. We see who we truly are when we are gazing upon His face.

Here is the Link to the song. It is Sunday Funday! Enjoy it! :)

"Make You Feel My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment